- About Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
- Product List for Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
- Full Review of All Products
- #1 Panasonic SR-WA18 E 4.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker (White)
- #2 AmazonBasics Electric Rice Cooker 1 L (500 W) with Aluminum Pan
- #3 Philips HL1663/00 1.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker (White/Red)
- #4 KENT Personal Rice Cooker 0.9-litres 180-Watt (Black and Silver)
- #5 Prestige PRWO 1.8-2 700-Watts Delight Electric Rice Cooker with 2 Aluminium Cooking Pans
- #6 Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker
- #7 Borosil BRC18LDSS11 1.8-Liters Electric Rice Cooker and Steamer
- #8 Prestige PMC 2.0 Multi Cooker with Concealed Base- 1 Litre
- #9 Panasonic SR-Y18FHS 660-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
- #10 Wellspire Multi Cooking Pot Smart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Buying Guide for Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
- Why should you buy the Best Electric Rice Cooker in India?
- Conclusion of Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
About Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
Rice is included in pretty much every meal of the day in India, which is the second largest rice-growing country worldwide. A rice cooker or rice steamer is a machine used in the kitchen to steam or boil rice. It is made up of a thermostat, a cooking bowl, and a heat source. The cooking bowl’s temperature is measured by the thermostat, which also regulates the heat.
A rice-cooking electric kitchen appliance. It cooks the rice automatically because it anticipates switching from a cooking mode to a warming mode once the rice reaches the right temperature. The cook only needs to add the ingredients and turn on the cooker. When the rice is finished cooking, the cooker will keep it warm and can also be used to reheat the rice. The size of the rice cooker, which is available in different sizes, should be chosen based on how much rice you typically prepare.
Are you trying to find the best electric rice cooker in india? Here, we’ve compiled a list of the top automatic rice cookers in a variety of price points. Examine the list to determine which best electric rice cooker in india is best for your kitchen.
Also Check :
Product List for Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
|Service||Title & Main Features||Score|
|PriceRead Full Review|
Bajaj RCX 5
Prestige PMC 2.0
Full Review of All Products
#1 Panasonic SR-WA18 E 4.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker (White)
Panasonic SR-WA18 E 4.4-Litre Automatic Rice Cooker offers you a capacity of 1.8 liters and is powered by a 660 watts motor. It can be used to cook rice up to 0.6 kg within 15-20 minutes. It has a sturdy make and elegant design which adds to the look of your kitchen. It comes with a high-quality anodized aluminum cooking pan, cooking plate, measuring cup, and one scoop. The body of the cooker is made of premium quality CRCA, food-grade material, and the lid is made of tough stainless steel. The main feature of this cooker is Auto cooking.
- Comes with the Auto cooking feature.
- This automatic rice cooker cooks conveniently and saves Power once the food is cooked.
- The Panasonic electric cooker has a good capacity of 1.8 liters which is ideal for a small nuclear family to make delicious cooking every day.
- It has low power consumption and the power is turned off once the rice is cooked.
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on heater
- Does not suit the extended family.
#2 AmazonBasics Electric Rice Cooker 1 L (500 W) with Aluminum Pan
AmazonBasics Electric Rice Cooker is one of the best electric rice cooker in india. This electric rice cooker is the best way to cook rice and is better for everyday use. This rice cooker cooks up to 400 grams of rice at a time with its 1 Litre of capacity. This product comes with an aluminum pan, measuring cup, rice scoop, and stainless-steel lid. Food-grade accessories ensure safe cooking standards. It has warm and cooks modes with a convenient water level indicator. The AmazonBasics Electric Rice Cooker makes an apt choice for preparing a variety of rice delicacies such as Khichadi, Pulav, Biryani, Regular rice, and more. This product is available in multicolor.
- Automatically switches to warm mode once the rice is cooked. So, no wastage of power.
- This product is equipped with cool-touch handles, a BIS plug, and a cable for extra safety.
- Ideal for cooking rice, biryani, and khichdi.
- 1 year – limited warranty.
- Capacity is a bit less.
#3 Philips HL1663/00 1.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker (White/Red)
Philips HL1663/00 1.8-Litre Electric Rice Cooker comes with 1.8 liters capacity and requires 660 watts of power. Using this cooker, you can cook all types of rice. This electric rice cooker has an auto-cut-off feature. It keeps food warm and fresh for a long time. This electric rice cooker is available in white and red colors. It is made for fast, easy, and healthy cooking.
- Can cook all types of rice.
- Automatic keep-warm function.
- Warranty: 5 years warranty on coil and 2 years on overall product
- This rice cooker is not suitable for a large family.
#4 KENT Personal Rice Cooker 0.9-litres 180-Watt (Black and Silver)
KENT Personal Rice Cooker is the most popular product in the market. It has a capacity of 0.9 liters. This Kent Personal Rice Cooker comes with an advanced induction heating function that ensures you get evenly cooked rice every time. This rice cooker has a compact and portable design. You can get your food at the desired time. All you need to do is set the timer and the rice cooker will automatically start the steaming process. The compact and handy design of the appliance makes it easy to carry it with you and cook at any time. It is available in black and silver color.
- Easy to use, clean, and store.
- The delay function allows you to cook the food at your preferred time.
- KENT Personal Rice Cooker has a very portable design which makes it perfect for travelers and bachelors.
- Cooking capacity is a bit less.
#5 Prestige PRWO 1.8-2 700-Watts Delight Electric Rice Cooker with 2 Aluminium Cooking Pans
Prestige PRWO 1.8-2 700-Watts Delight Electric Rice Cooker has a capacity of 1 liter. It has a stainless-steel close fit lid with keeping warm mode. This product is available in white color. After cooking rice, it automatically goes into a warm mode. Hence it keeps food warm for a long time. The detachable power cord of this cooker makes the cooker portable and convenient to use. It has an additional cooking pan. The graduated aluminum cooking pans allow uniform distribution of heat for efficient and even cooking of rice.
- Convenient cool-touch handles make it easy to carry the cooker.
- Keep food warm for a longer time.
- It is good for small families.
- This product is not dishwasher safe.
#6 Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker
Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker is the most popular product in the market. It has 1.8 liters of capacity. It requires 15-20 minutes for cooking rice. This rice cooker requires a minimum power input of 230 V and consumes a maximum of 550 W of power in order to function efficiently. This Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker comprises an aluminum cooking bowl with an anodized finish. This anodized finish gives the bowl durability and makes it corrosion resistant. This Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice cooker can cook a maximum of 1 Kg of rice at once.
- The power cord of this Bajaj RCX 5 1.8-Litre Rice Cooker is detachable in nature. That means you can easily remove the power cord in case you are keeping the cooker on the dining table, or carry it somewhere else.
- This rice cooker heats up fast, is easy on pockets, and saves a lot of electricity and cooking gas.
- It consumes just 700 watts of electricity every hour and delivers well-cooked rice in under a few minutes.
- Sometimes the cooker does not keep the rice warm after the machine is switched off.
#7 Borosil BRC18LDSS11 1.8-Liters Electric Rice Cooker and Steamer
Borosil BRC18LDSS11 1.8-Liters Electric Rice Cooker and Steamer come with many features. The Digi kook Rice Cooker and steamer are a must-have for people who enjoy eating home-cooked food but have busy schedules. It has Indian auto cooking functions. It has a 15 hours pre-set timer and keeps warm function and retains the nutrition of rice fresh for 12 hours. It has a detachable power cord for convenient storage. This electric rice cooker is available in black color.
- Easy to use and dishwasher-safe inner pot product.
- Indian auto cooking functions.
- Easy to clean non-stick inner side.
- A large non-stick pot allows cooking 4-20 cups of rice.
- Warranty: 1 year on product
#8 Prestige PMC 2.0 Multi Cooker with Concealed Base- 1 Litre
Prestige PMC 2.0 Multi Cooker is made for instant Boiling of water or reheating milk, coffee/tea, rice, egg boiling, fruit, and vegetable steaming, and brew soup, making it conveniently with minimum/maximum temperature settings in a matter of minutes. The Prestige multi-cooker, with smart features like temperature control, automatic cut-off for dry heating, ergonomic handle, stylish glass lid, etc. makes cooking a convenient task for you. This multicooker comes with an extra attachment of an egg boiler stand. It is available in silver color.
Prestige PMC 2.0
- Brand – Prestige
- Material – Cashmere
- Colour – Silver
- Capacity – 1 liter
- Item Dimensions – 21 x 17 x 16 Centimeters
- Item Weight – 2.6 Pounds
- Operation Mode – Electric
- Is Dishwasher Safe – No
- Elegant heat-resistant handles make it easy to carry the cooker and are extremely durable.
- This multicooker comes with an extra egg boiler stand. The egg boiler comes with removable handles with space for boiling 6 eggs at a time.
- The single touch-lid locking mechanism ensures a quick seal to prevent steam from escaping and water to boil in no time. Thus, making it energy saving.
- This Prestige PMC 2.0 Multi-Cooker is not dishwasher safe.
#9 Panasonic SR-Y18FHS 660-Watt Automatic Electric Cooker
The Panasonic 1.8 liter rice cooker has a non-stick cooking pan, which prevents the food from getting burnt. This cooker features an auto cooking option; you can carry on with other kitchen tasks while your rice gets cooked. This automatic rice cooker cooks rice in no time while retaining its nutritive value. This Panasonic automatic rice cooker has a capacity of 1.8L. It is available in metallic silver and burgundy colors.
- This cooker is easy to clean.
- It has heat-proof bridge handles that ensure a comfortable grip while holding the rice cooker.
- This cooker features an auto cooking option.
- This rice cooker cooks food in less time, making it energy-efficient.
- Item weight is quite high.
#10 Wellspire Multi Cooking Pot Smart Electric Pressure Cooker
Wellspire Multi Cooking Pot Smart Electric Pressure Cooker comes with a multi-layered safety mechanism guarding Pressure including, Overheat Protection, Safety Lock, and more to ensure safe pressure cooking. This cooker combines 7 appliances in one: Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute pan, Yogurt Maker. It has 6 liters of capacity. Wellspire Multi Cooking Pot Smart Electric Pressure Cooker comes with 12 one-touch preset functions. It is available in black color.
- Brand – Wellspire
- Material – Stainless Steel
- Colour – Black
- Capacity – 6 liters
- Item Dimensions – 33 x 33 x 38 Centimeters
- Item Weight – 6.5 Kilograms
- Control Method – Touch
- Operation Mode – Automatic
- Is Dishwasher Safe – Yes
- It is a dishwasher-safe product.
- This cooker is suitable for a large family.
- This electric cooker cooks food 70% faster than others.
- It has safety measures like overheat protection and safety locks.
- You have to use it carefully.
Buying Guide for Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
You can understand by just reading these given points:
1. Required power
4. Design and look
5. Interface of product
Why should you buy the Best Electric Rice Cooker in India?
You can understand by just reading these given points:
- All of these electric rice cookers save energy and time.
- All are power efficient products that require minimum energy.
- They have a compact design and look which gives a modern look to your kitchen.
- You can easily handle and carry these products.
- These electric rice cookers try to keep food warm and fresh for a longer time.
How many watts rice cooker is best?
The power consumption of rice cookers ranges from 300 watts to 1100 watts. A typical rice cooker consumes 400 watts of power.
How do I choose an electric cooker?
While buying an electric cooker, the first thing to consider is the size of your family. If you are a small family of 5 to 6 people, consider buying a cooker of 3 to 5 liters of capacity. Also, consider how many cups of rice you typically need.
Is it good to cook rice in electric rice cooker?
According to statistics, rice cooked in a pressure cooker tastes good as it has got a texture. On the other hand, steamed rice is healthy as it has lesser fat content because the starch is removed. Starch is considered as one of the main reasons for gaining weight.
What size rice cooker should I get?
A small family with 1 – 3 people should get a 3-cup capacity cooker, while a 4 – 6 person household should buy a 5-cup rice cooker. It is not ideal to use a rice cooker bigger than what you need as it uses more energy than necessary.
Conclusion of Best Electric Rice Cooker in India
This article focuses on the best electric rice cooker in india right now. Investing in a rice cooker is worthwhile because it provides numerous benefits. All of the products are low-energy and time-consuming to produce. So, you definitely find the best electric rice cooker in india as per your requirement, budget, and brand you love to buy. Choose the rice cooker that best suits your cooking needs from the list of best electric rice cooker in India above so that you can have rice the next time you’re in the mood for it.